Due to Covid19 and the national "Lockdown" all programmes will be carried out via video on Zoom until further notice.
Allsorts Dog Training provides
Bespoke programmes including:
Outdoor group courses include:
Puppy to Pupstar - 90 minute initial home visit (subject to current Covid restrictions) or video call, 6 x 30 minute or 4 x 45 minute sessions (at home, my field or a suitable outdoor location, progress plan & weekly support call
- Teenage Rebel - 90 minute initial home visit (subject to current Covid restrictions) or video call, 6 x 30 minute or 4 x 45 minute sessions (at home, my field or a suitable outdoor location, progress plan & weekly support call
- Canine Hoopers World Awards - Personal tuition working through the Canine Hoopers Awards, 6 x 30 minute sessions with assessment on levels when ready. Held at my field.
- Private Coaching - Working on your dogs general or specific training needs, 4 x 60 minute sessions. Held at my field or in real life situations
- Rescue Dog to Family Pet - Full details of this specialist programme https://www.rescue-dog-to-family-pet.co.uk/
Dog Circuits for all dogs - 6 week courses each covering six individual activities to improve their key skills, confidence and bonding using hoopers, gundog, parcour, scenting/tracking, rally obedience. Each course is self contained to allow you to measure your progress over the course.
- Hoopers Foundation & CHW Awards - 6 week courses starting with a foundation course and then working through the 10 Canine Hoopers World awards with an assessment and awards presentation on week six
All 6 week courses are outdoor and activity-based, they are held at Hyden Farm near Clanfield on Saturday, and Sunday mornings.
They are suitable for all breeds of dogs.
The classes run as a a 6 week course as all courses are designed to allow you to progress at your own pace
Missed classes will not carry forward
- Our field is in a lovely location five minutes from the centre of Clanfield at Hyden Farm, Hyden Farm Lane.
- There is off-road parking.
- The field is over an acre, so dogs that need extra space have it.
- Classes will take place in most normal weather conditions. Unless the ground is too dangerous for the dog or handler or too hot for the dog.
My goal is to help pet dog owners train their dog while having fun whilst building a loving happy relationships
We use positive training methods.
Gill is a member of:
The Institute of Modern Dog Trainers (IMDT)
The Association of Pet Dog Trainers (APDT).
An Approved Trainer for the Dog Training College (DTC)
A Canine Hoopers World (CHW) Instructor
Home visits are available in Clanfield, Horndean, Waterlooville, Havant, Droxford, Hambledon. Wickham, Drayton, Farlington, Cosham, Emsworth, Portsmouth, Southsea, and surrounding areas.