Hoopers is a low impact fun sport suitable for all breeds of dog and any age handler. Combining a series of hoops, barrels and tunnels so the dogs and their handlers work together as a team to navigate the obstacles to build confidence whilst having fun. We follow the Canine Hoopers World methods so If you choose we can work through the 10 CHW Awards.
- 1-2-1 Private Hoopers Sessions £18/30 min - to cover everything for the complete beginner up to CHW Level 10
- 1-2-1 Private Hoopers World Awards course £90/6-week block - working through the CHW Awards, 6 x 30 minute course with assessment on levels when ready. .
- Hoopers Foundation & CHW Awards Group Courses - space on the 6 week courses is occasionally available starting with a foundation course and then working through the 10 CHW Awards with an assessment and award presentation on week six
The Hoopers sessions & courses are held at Hyden Farm between Clanfield & Hambledon, Hampshire
They are suitable for all breeds of dogs.
The 1-2-1 private course is 6 consecutive weeks and is designed to allow you to progress at your own pace
Missed classes will not carry forward
- Our field is in a lovely location five minutes from the centre of Clanfield or Hambledon
- There is off-road parking.
- The field is over an acre, so dogs that need extra space have it.
- Sessions/courses will take place in most normal weather conditions. Unless the ground is too dangerous for the dog or handler or too hot for the dog.
For further information or to book a Free Discovery CallClick Here
Gill is an approved instructor so follows the ethics & training methods of:
Also a platinum member of the Pet Professional Network