Why choose the Ruby puppy coaching programme?
- They can start as soon as your puppy has settled into your home and not wait until the vaccinations have been completed.
- The pre-collection or welcome Zoom call so you are able to ask all the questions you may have.
- The programme is flexible so sessions can be held at days and times that suit you (subject to availability).
- They focus on you and your puppy with no distractions from other people or dogs and you work at your pace.
- Confidence, relationships and bonding are the main criteria, once you and your puppy have these sorted then learning is so much easier.
- They are bespoke so cover your needs and take into account your experience so all the information is relevant and valid for you and your puppy.
- They are private so any questions can be asked without feeling you are taking up valuable class time.
- Sessions are held via video call for anyone in the UK or at your home if you live within a 25 minute radius of Portsmouth.
- Once the vaccinations are completed and the puppy is happy and confident outside sessions can be held in real life suitable locations.
Ruby Puppy Coaching Programme (for puppies from 8 weeks)
This is a 2 month programme that is tailored for your puppy from 8 weeks via Zoom & at your home including: bonding, building confidence, life skills, puppy behaviours & any concerns you may have.
The programme includes:
- A 30 min pre-collection or welcome video or phone call so you are able to discuss all things puppy.
- 4 x 45 min personal coaching sessions for training & behaviour issues at your home.
- Easy Peasy Puppy Squeezy Book - Steve Mann
- 3 months free membership to our private FB group
- E-mail or WhatsApp support
- Discount on Perfect Fit harnesses
To book your free Discovery Call today