Why is the Ruby Puppy to Pupstar coaching programme different?
- They can start as soon as your puppy has settled into your home and not wait until the vaccinations have been completed.
- The 4-week Zoom course will give you the opportunity to "meet" with other people in the same position as you and to be able to ask all the questions you may have
- The programme is flexible so sessions can be held at days and times that suit you (subject to availability).
- They focus on you and your puppy with no distractions from other people or dogs and you work at your pace.
- Confidence, relationships and bonding are the main criteria, once you and your puppy have these sorted then learning is so much easier.
- They are bespoke so cover your needs and take into account your experience so all the information is relevant and valid for you and your puppy.
- They are private so any questions can be asked without feeling you are taking up valuable class time.
- Sessions are held via video call so complies with any current Covid restrictions.
- All outside sessions once the Covid regulations allow are held in real life locations once the vaccinations are completed and the puppy is happy and confident.
Ruby Puppy to Pupstar Programme (for puppies from 8 weeks)
This is a 2 month programme that is tailored for your puppy including: bonding, confidence, life skills, puppy behaviours & any concerns you may have.
The programme includes:
- 4 x weekly 1 hour group puppy partnership session to discuss training & all things puppy.
- 4 x 45 min personal coaching sessions for training & behaviour issues
- 3 months free membership to the Allsorts Allstars private FB group
- E-mail or WhatsApp support
- Discount on Perfect Fit harnesses
To book your free Discovery Call today