Why is the Teenage Rebel Programme different from classes?
- It can be started as soon as any changes of personality or behaviours become apparent
- It is flexible so sessions can be held at days and times that suit you (subject to availability).
- It focuses on you and your dog with no distractions from other people or dogs and you work at your pace.
- Confidence, relationships and bonding may require rebuilding if the issues have been evident for a while.
- It is bespoke so it covers your dogs issues & needs so all the information is relevant and valid for you.
- It is private so any questions can be asked without feeling you are taking up valuable class time.
- Sessions can be held via video call so complies with any current Covid restrictions.
- All outside sessions are held at my private field and in real life locations that are suitable at the time.
The puppy, teenage & back to basics programmes include:
- A 90 minute in home or video consultation (depending on the current Covid regulations)
- 3 x 60 minute sessions either at home, on my field or in real life situations depending on the individual dogs current needs. These are booked to completed within 8 weeks of the initial consultation.
- A progress plan
- A weekly support call
- Email support
To request information or to book on to a programme